This site is owned and operated by NNU Wrong. We provide this website and any associated or related services to you, the user of this site, for your personal and non-commercial use, subject to your acceptance of and compliance with this Agreement. Please read these terms carefully before using this site and/or any services associated therewith. Your use of this website and the associated services confirms your unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this site.
Changes to this Agreement
1. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to revise this Agreement at any time. Any changes to these terms will be included in a revised version of this Agreement accessible through the site. Your continued use of the site and any related services following the effective date of any changes to this Agreement constitutes your unconditional acceptance and agreement to be bound by the changed terms. You must cease using the site if you do not agree to be bound by the revised terms and conditions.
General Use and Site License
3. This site and its related services are intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside. If you are not 18 or older and of the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you cannot use this site without the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian, you agree that you will monitor and supervise the use of this site by children, minors and others under your care, and you agree to be responsible for their use of this site.
4. We grant you a limited, nonexclusive and revocable license to make personal and non-commercial use of the site. You may view, copy, download or print materials from this site for your own personal and non-commercial use. In this context, “personal and non-commercial use” does not include posting, uploading or otherwise publishing the materials to any other site. This license does not include any rights not specifically enumerated herein. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the terms and conditions contained herein.
5. Without altering the scope of the license, and except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, this license does not include the right (a) to modify, adapt, translate, copy, reproduce, imitate, distribute, publish or resell the site or any of the content of the site, including but not limited to the trademarks and copyrights of NNU Wrong and its affiliates as well as any software used in connection with the site, or to make derivative use of the site or its content; (b) to download or copy any personal information associated with the site for your own use or for the benefit of another party; (c) to bypass any technical measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the site; (d) to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the site, or to convert into human readable form any of the contents of this site not intended to be so read, including but not limited to using or directly viewing the underlying code for the site except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser; (e) to use any data mining, robots, or similar automated data gathering and extraction tools to access the site; (f) to violate or attempt to violate the security of the site, or (g) to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site.
6. You acknowledge that your use of this site is at our sole discretion, and your license to use the site may be terminated by us at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse service, to block or prevent future access to and use of this site, to terminate any user’s account, and to alter or delete any material submitted to the site through a user’s account. Following termination of this license, the terms of this Agreement shall still apply to the extent practicable.
7. You agree and warrant that all information you provide to us through this site, including but not limited to any contact information you provide, is truthful and accurate.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
8. Unless otherwise noted, all content included on this site (including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, text and other material) is the property of NNU Wrong or our affiliates, suppliers, partners or other third party licensors. All content not owned by NNU Wrong is used by us with the permission of its owner, and the compilation of this site is the exclusive property of NNU Wrong. The content on this site is protected by intellectual property and other laws in the United States and throughout the world. Nothing found on this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, distributed, sold, licensed, transferred or modified without the express written permission of NNU Wrong or the owner of the material in question. You agree that you will not take any actions inconsistent with our ownership of the site and its content.
9. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this site are owned by NNU Wrong and third parties, and this site’s trade dress is owned by NNU Wrong. All trademarks not owned by NNU Wrong are the property of their respective owners, and, where used by NNU Wrong, are used with permission. Nothing contained on this site may be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any right or license to use any trademark. Our trademarks and/or trade dress may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part (including use in metatags or in hidden text), without our prior written permission. You agree that you will not take any actions inconsistent with our ownership of, or any third party’s ownership of, the trademarks and trade dress used on this site.
Submission of Content
10. Some sections of this site may allow users to post or upload material — including information, communications, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”) — to our servers. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to any Content that you post or upload; that use of the Content you provide does not violate the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third parties, and that use of the Content you provide will not cause injury to any person or entity. In line with, and without limiting, the foregoing, you specifically agree that you will not (a) provide any Content that is unlawful (according to local, state, federal or international law) or any Content that advocates illegal activity; (b) provide any Content that is defamatory, false or libelous, or that contains unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, abusive, profane, pornographic or obscene material; (c) provide any Content that you do not have a right to provide under law or under a contractual or fiduciary relationship; (d) provide any Content that contains software viruses or other harmful devices; or (e) impersonate any other person or entity or forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content you provide. You agree that you will indemnify NNU Wrong and its affiliates for all claims resulting from or related to Content you post or submit.
11. You grant the following license with respect to any and all Content you post or submit to or through this website: you hereby expressly grant to NNU Wrong a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, edit, translate, perform, transmit, sell, exploit, sublicense or otherwise distribute and display the Content and any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained therein for any reason and in any manner it chooses, alone or as a part of other works, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, without restriction and without compensation of any kind to you, and you waive all moral rights in all such Content. NNU Wrong will use your Content only to the extent necessary to operate the site and provide any services associated with this site, both now and in the future, and to otherwise operate its business.
Links to Third Party Sites
12. From time to time, we may provide links to other internet sites or resources via this site, and other sites may link to this site. We have not reviewed the accuracy of the content of any linked third party site. No endorsement of any such linked third party site is made, either express or implied. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Use of such links is at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Indemnification; Resolution of Disputes
13. We provide this site and the associated services in connection with one or more affiliated companies and third party agents. Any terms and conditions related to the disclaimer of warranties, your obligation to indemnify NNU Wrong, and your available remedy in the event of any dispute apply equally with respect to these affiliated companies and agents.
14. THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY ASSOCIATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY NNU WRONG ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NNU WRONG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE, OR TO THE FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SERVICES ASSOCIATED THEREWITH. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, NNU WRONG DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF SUITABILITY, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF CONTENT, OR OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE. FURTHER, NNU WRONG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THIS SITE AND/OR ITS CONTENTS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE. NNU WRONG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO TEXT, PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO OR ANY OTHER CONTENTS ON THIS SITE.
15. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING YOUR USE OF ANY AND ALL ASSOCIATED CONTENT, DATA OR SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, AND ANY ASSOCIATED SERVICES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. NNU WRONG DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEBSITE, SERVERS OR E-MAILS SENT BY OR ON BEHALF OF NNU WRONG ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FURTHER, NNU WRONG DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED AND ERROR-FREE OPERATION OF ITS WEBSITE, NOR THAT ALL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND NNU WRONG WILL BE SECURE FROM ACCESS OR INTERFERENCE BY THIRD PARTIES.
16. NNU WRONG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE ASSOCIATED SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF NNU WRONG HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NNU WRONG WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESSING OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF A THIRD PARTY’S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED ON OUR COMPUTERS AND/OR SERVERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF NNU WRONG, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES — WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY — ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE EXCEED ANY COMPENSATION YOU PAY, IF ANY, TO NNU WRONG FOR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE.
17. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
18. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless NNU Wrong, its subsidiaries, agents, distributors and affiliates, and their officers, directors and employees, from and against any claim, demand, damages, cost and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from or related to your use of this site and the services provided in connection with the site, or your breach of any provision of this Agreement or any warranty provided hereunder.
19. You agree that if you are dissatisfied with this site or any services offered in connection with the site, if you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, or you have any other dispute or claim with or against NNU Wrong with respect to this Agreement or the site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the site and any services offered in connection with the site.
20. This website is created and maintained by NNU Wrong in Erlanger, Kentucky. You agree that the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws, will govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that may arise between you and NNU Wrong or its affiliates. Regardless of where you access this website, you agree that any action or proceeding arising out of this Agreement or your use of this website, whether at law or in equity, must be brought in the state or federal courts serving Kenton County, Kentucky, and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts. You further agree to file any cause of action with respect to this Agreement within one year after the cause of action arises. You agree that a cause of action filed after this date is barred.
21. This Agreement represents the entire understanding between the parties regarding your use of this site, and supersedes all other agreements, express or implied, between you and us. This Agreement shall not be modified except as provided for herein or except in writing, signed by an authorized representative of NNU Wrong. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason whatsoever, the remainder of this Agreement shall be enforced to the extent possible, and the offending provision shall be treated as though not a part of this Agreement. Our failure to act with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver of our rights with respect to that breach or any subsequent breach, nor shall it constitute a waiver of any other rights under this Agreement.
22. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
23. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If you have any questions regarding these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
From time to time, we may use your information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our Policy. If our information practices do change materially, we will post the changes to our website and revise our Policy accordingly. In addition, if we have collected personally-identifying information from you, we will notify you and secure your consent before using your personal information in new ways.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal and contact information you choose to provide to us in connection with your activities on the site. This may include your name, email address and phone number. In addition, if you submit any messages to the site, we collect any information you provide in your message.
Other user information we collect:
In addition, for each visitor to our site, we automatically gather certain other potentially identifying information and store it in log files. This information includes (as applicable) internet protocol (IP) addresses and last login date and time. We collect and store this information on an individual basis and in aggregate, or combined, form. We use proprietary algorithms to calculate behavior, knowledge, and skill statistics using individual simulation activity for each user. We also collect both user-specific and aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit.
“Do Not Track” Signals.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site may be limited. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. We use session cookies to record session information, such as which web pages a user has visited, and to track user activity on the site.
How Do We Use and Share the Information We Collect?
We store and process your Personal Information to respond to your inquiries and to facilitate contact with you regarding your interest in the site and its subject matter. We do not share Personal Information we collect with any third parties.
We use information we collect to analyze trends, to administer the site, and to track users’ movements around the site. We also use this information to make our site more useful to visitors.
It is possible that, at some time in the future, our company may be sold along with its assets, or may engage in business transactions in which customer information is one of the assets transferred. In such a case, the customer information which we have gathered may be one of the business assets we transfer.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, users who are California residents can request certain information about the sharing of their own personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the past year. California residents can request this disclosure by sending a request to email@example.com. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records. However, as noted above, we do not share personal information for direct marketing purposes or otherwise.
How Long Do We Keep the Information We Collect?
We will retain your Personal Information in accordance with our continuing business need to service our relationship with you.
How to Correct Information
You may request updates or corrections to your Personal Information that we maintain. Send your request to the email address provided below. To help us process your request, please provide sufficient information to allow us to identify you in our records.
We reserve the right to ask for information verifying your identity prior to updating or correcting any information to you, or deleting your information. Should we ask for verification, the information you provide to verify your identity will be used only for that purpose, and all copies of this information in our possession will be destroyed when the process is complete.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, and to guard that information against loss, misuse, or alteration.
Please note, however, that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we use commercially-reasonable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Policy applies only to information collected by this website. From time to time, this website may link you to other sites (“Linked Sites”) that are not owned by us. We do not control the collection or use of any information, including Personal Information, that occurs during your visit to the Linked Sites. Further, we make no representations about the privacy policies or practices of the Linked Sites, and we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Be careful of disclosing any of your personally identifiable information when leaving our site. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information.
If you have any questions about the Policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.